Tuesday 23 July 2013

Schools out for summer!☀

Today was my last day of school for the summer! It has been a really fun day and I'm so excited for the summer ahead! Today I went to school and I got to finish at 12:20pm. My last lesson was PE and we did a game called bench ball. Sadly my team came second but I was okay with that. After PE we got all ready to leave in our PE kit then the teacher said we had to get changed which no one was happy about. As we were all hot sweaty and eager to start the summer. Relectantly we all got changed then I walked home with Chloe my friend. When I got home my new sims game had come so I just played that until 6:00 when I left to go to my friend Chloe's house for a sleepover. When I got there we had dinner McDonalds to be pricises. Then went on the laptops for awhile then I watched Big Brother while Chloe watched Jordie Shaw. Then we watched Warm Bodies which was AMA zing! Right now we are watching Never Say Never a Justin Bieber movie which is alright. So that was my last day of school and now schools out for summer!:) Hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to follow also comment anything you did on your last day of school. In this moment we are infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment