Saturday 20 July 2013

Favorite Things

Today I am going to be doing a list of all my favourites and an explanation so here goes!:)

 designer: I'm gonna have to say Marc Jacobs if that's a designer I think it is? Because I love the perfume
painter: I don't know any really so I'm going to say Leonardo De vinci because he has a cool name
makeup brand: Um. I don't really wear make-up so I'll say sainsburys basics
perfume: Marc Jacobs Daisy even though I haven't bought it or smelt it I just love the design
men's cologne: Lynx because it's one that only rarely gives me a headache
shoe maker: Toms based on the cute label
kind of hat: Flat cap as I'm wearing one now and to say something else would be rude to Nelson
branch of the armed forces: All of them because they are sacrificing their lives for us
jungle animal: Zebra do they live in the jungle? Because I like their strips
woodland animal: Squirrel because their cute and they can sing
animal from land of ice and snow: Polar bear because their lied to us their skin is actually black we just got punked
tropical bird: Flamingo simply because they remind me of ballerinas and who doesn't want to be a ballerina when their 5
flower for bouquet: roses because their pritty 
tree: Evergreen because CHRISTMAS!
musical instrument: piano because its beautiful and I'm going to learn it 
candy: Nerds no not human beings nerds because their colourful and friendly yes I'm referring to them to person but I don't eat people
fast food sandwich: Subway because that's the only one I know and the make yummier sandwiches than me
favourite take-out: KFC BECAUSE IT FINGER LICKIN' CHICKEN
best fries: Tiny ones my auntie makes because their so small they make me feel like a giant which is rare for me
best shake: KFC crush em because its a party on my tongue  
favourite smoothie flavor: Chocolate because I don't like any other
favourite fruit: Strawberry's because they taste sweet
favourite vegetable: Potato otherwise known as chips because they have double identity's
favourite restaurant meal: Anything with chips because double identity ninjas
comfort food: doughnuts because yum
favourite day of the week: FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS TO GET DOWN ON FRIDAY
favourite car model: I don't know any so um a light blue one because I like blue
favourite vacation spot: America because I wen when I was 2 and don't remember it
lucky number: 2 and 4 because their even
web game: Sims because its the only one I play
TV show: Gossip Girl because I watch loads of other amazing ones but this one has the cutest cast
reality TV show: TOWIE because its the only one I watch
royal: The queen because she gave birth to this country
You Tuber: Jim Chapman because he always makes me smile and laugh
So that's my favourites hope you enjoyed and please follow!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment