Sunday 21 July 2013

Holiday Haul ☀



On Friday I went shopping in Bristol for the summer holidays when I'm going to Spain. And I got quite a bit so I decided to do a blog about it. I have a picture,description and price for the all the iteams! 

First of all I got a mickey mouse crop top which was £5.00. I think it would look good with shorts and trainers. It was from primark.

Next I got a black and white dress which was £10.00 but was on sale so it was £6.00. I think it would look nice with dolly shoes or highheels and it fits really good so that's nice. I got it from new look.

Next I got another Micky mouse top but it has a different picture and is longer it was £6.00. I would wear it with shorts and sandals. I got it from Primark.

Next I got a sort of Aztec crop top it was £6.00 pounds I would again wear it with socks and sandals. I got it from New Look.

Next I got a top witch has lots of random things on it it was £5.00. Again I would wear it with shorts an sandals. It was from Primark.

Lastly I got a pair of dungarees which I love but they are short dungarees not long ones they were £10.00. I would wear it with a top like my Aztec one under it with sandals. I got it from New Look.

So that's my haul and I'm ready for summer! Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to follow!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment