Tuesday 30 July 2013

I'm Leaving Today

Last Thursday I left for Spain. All day Thursday I was packing and loading up my car because we were driving to Spain. We left at 7:30 and drove to Dover where we got onto a ferry to France. We boarded the ferry at 1:00 and got to France at 3:00 French time. The next day we drove all day through France until we got to the bottom of to country then we stopped at a campsite for the night. On Saturday we drove to Spain then to Herrera where my three uncles live and we stayed with them for a night. While we were there I went to my first club this may sound strange as I'm only 13 but in Herrera children are aloud in clubs their just not allowed to drink until they are eighteen. The next day we drove to Malaga which is where our apartment is! So that was my journey to Spain there are pictures below of the trip sorry that some of them loaded twice but I'm using Wi-Fi in Spain and its not very good. I hope you enjoyed reading this and don't forget to follow! I open at the close.




No comments:

Post a Comment