Friday 19 July 2013

Exciting Plans

There are many exciting things happening very soon! Next Tuesday is my last day at school before summer and we get a half day! After that I am going to a sleepover to my friends house. The next day we are going to bath shopping with all of my friends then after i'm sadly saying goodbye to all of them. Later that day I am doing a scavenger hunt hosted by my Dad's company and you can win prizes which include sweets! The next day I am packing all day for my holiday. In the evening I am leaving for Spain in the car as we are driving to Spain and camping along the way we are also taking a ferry and stopping at my uncle's house for a night who lives in Spain. Unfortunately I get car sick so wish me luck! While I'm in Spain i'll be writing a post everyday of what I did during that day also I have a YouTube channel where I will be making vlogs so you can check that out if you like, make sure to subscribe! Mutant and proud YouTube channel-http://www.youtube.com/user/LoganJustinJ3r3my

No comments:

Post a Comment