Monday 19 August 2013

Day Fourteen

On Saturday 10th August we drove my two uncles house who live in spain, with our cousins. When we got their we said Hello to everyone then skyped my auntie who's in England. It was really nice because we got to see our Dog who's named Billy and my two Guinea Pigs named Ollie and Joey. After we went out to an ice cream parlour in my uncles town it was scorching hot something like forty degrees. I had vanilla ice cream but as the person who was serving us was Spanish he didn't really understand us and gave us Lemon. So I was stuck eating horrid Lemon Ice cream. After we went to a bar for a bit then bought some water guns because it was so hot. Then we made our way down to the town park because a festival, horse show and fun fair was being held their in the evening. And we sat in a bar at the park and played with the water guns. At about 5 o'clock we went back to my uncles house and had a nap ready for the festival because it lasts all night. I got woken up at 7 o'clock and as soon as I was ready we went to the park again. We stayed there until 7:30 then went to watch the horse show but it was boring so we decided to have dinner at a near by cafe. After dinner we went back to the festival and the fair had started. I went on a rid called kangaroo where you bounce really high and I also went on a rid that went round and round and you had to catch the balloon. Before we went home I had a candy floss then we went to the bar for a bit then left at 2 o'clock. I went to sleep at 3 o'clock. Hope you enjoyed reading don't forget to follow! Great Scott. Here are some pictures I took.









No comments:

Post a Comment